1. The Simama courses are structured in such a manner that students are able to complete all modules in a period of 30 days/1 month.
2. Therefore login credentials are valid for this period only.
3. Should an individual wish to extend the enrolment period, an extension request is made wherein a fee of E300 is payable with this request.
4. The login credentials remain unique and confidential to registered individuals, these credentials cannot be shared or used by other persons.
5. Students are allowed a minimum of 3 consultations with course facilitators on any of the related course modules
6. Failure to adhere to the number of consultations stipulated above is subject to the non-issue of a course completion certificate.
7. The courses are designed to intensively test and assess students’ comprehension of concepts.
8. Therefore, before attempting a subsequent module, students must demonstrate understanding by answering quiz questions and attaining a minimum of 60%.
9. A maximum of 3 attempts can be made for quiz questions. Failure to meet the minimum mark of 60% upon all attempts could illustrate that a student has not fully comprehended module concepts the decision to issue a course completion certificate is revalidated.
10. Course completion certificates are made available only after a student has successfully completed all course modules.
11. The action plan template must be filled and submitted as at the last day of the course i.e. when student has successfully completed module 6.